Traditionally, yarrow was the number one herb for women! Since the times of Ancient Greece, yarrow has been used in poultices and ointments to treat wounds.
What is yarrow tea good for?
- Regenerates skin cells
- Improves digestion & anti-ulcer properties
- May help reduce symptoms of anxiety & depression
- Aids brain disorders such as multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s
- Anti-inflammatory for skin & liver
- Helps with heavy menstrual period & pain
How often can you drink yarrow tea?
You can drink yarrow tea 3-5 times a day. However, pregnant women should not drink it. To prepare yarrow tea, use one teaspoon per cup and let it brew for 4-5 minutes.
Approximate weight: 20gr. The weight varies depending on the density of the herb.