NATURAL PRODUCTS & A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Cyherbia Botanical Park is a unique place to visit for the whole day with your family and friends but also for their natural products. The park features 9 themed organic herb gardens, a large hedge maze, a forest planted in the shape of the island and a lavender meditation labyrinth.
Enjoy a relaxing walk and have fun while learning more about Cypriot herbs. Children get a game sheet with educational activities to play in all areas of the park. Join us in the distillation room, where we will show you how we extract essential oils. After your walk, sit back and relax in the tea room, overlooking the herb gardens and enjoy fresh vegetarian and vegan dishes and desserts. You get a complimentary cup of herbal tea with your entrance ticket.
We make top quality natural products with our own herbs and essential oils. You can browse our products in our herb shop in the park and our webshop. Check out our annual fantasy events, educational workshops during every season.
A fun day out in nature like no other!
- Go on an educational and relaxing walk around the 9 themed herb gardens. We have educational game sheets for all ages!
- Furthermore, discover the indigenous trees of Cyprus in a woodland shaped in the shape of our island with Cypress trees
- Moreover, challenge yourself by finding your way out of our big maze and take gorgeous pictures on top of the watchtower inside the maze
- If you are open to new experiences, see how essential oils are distilled in our distillation room. Additionally, you can learn about the health benefits of each essential oil we make
- Enjoy a complimentary cup of herbal tea in the tea room with your entrance ticket. You can choose from a variety of fresh and healthy vegetarian and vegan dishes and desserts on our menu
- Browse our natural products in our shop, all of them are made by hand on-site. Our staff is happy to help you find herbs that suit your needs.
How it all began
Cyherbia Botanical Park & Labyrinth is a family business established in 2012. The story behind the vision and motivation of Cyherbia began in 2004. Adam and Miranda, struggled with their firstborn Melina, who used to get sick a lot as a child. Melina had immune system problems and would get sick more often than usual. Obviously, by being given prescriptions for various pharmaceutical drugs and antibiotics, she would get many side effects. Her immune system weakened even more by the age of 4, due to overmedication. The antibiotics had become ineffective and Melina had no defenses left against even the mildest cold or flu.
NatCy Soap: Research Program - Natural Products
The NatCy Soap Research Project is an innovative collaboration between Frederick University researchers, the Department of Pharmacy, and Cyherbia Botanical Park. This project’s goal is the creation of a natural soap extracted from the Saponaria Cypria species, an endemic plant of Cyprus. Importantly, the results of the experiments will be used to produce an innovative natural product from Cyherbia Botanical Park.