NATURAL PRODUCTS & A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Cyherbia Botanical Park is a unique place to visit for the whole day with your family and friends but also for their natural products. The park features 9 themed organic herb gardens, a large hedge maze, a forest planted in the shape of the island and a lavender meditation labyrinth.
Enjoy a relaxing walk and have fun while learning more about Cypriot herbs. Children get a game sheet with educational activities to play in all areas of the park. Join us in the distillation room, where we will show you how we extract essential oils. After your walk, sit back and relax in the tea room, overlooking the herb gardens and enjoy fresh vegetarian and vegan dishes and desserts. You get a complimentary cup of herbal tea with your entrance ticket.
We make top quality natural products with our own herbs and essential oils. You can browse our products in our herb shop in the park and our webshop. Check out our annual fantasy events, educational workshops during every season.
Cyherbia Botanical Park is accessible for all; the gravel and woodchip pathways in the park provide easy access to electric wheelchairs. Parking for disabled is inside the park, next to the Reception (The Lavender Shop). People with walking disabilities are advised to park inside. A walk around the park takes about 1 hour. There is a disability toilet and a baby changing facility next to the Botanicus Bistro. Learn more about the facilities for the less able here
Lavender Festival 2023
A Celebration for the Queen of Herbs starting from 10th June - 9th July
- Go on a tour in the lavender gardens
- Witness the extraction of lavender essential oil in the distillation room
- Have a photoshoot in the lavender gardens
- Cosmetics, candles & soap making workshops with lavender
- Taste delicious food, sweets & drinks with lavender
- Learn about the health & beauty benefits of using lavender in many ways
Indulge in the healthiest comfort food from the Spring & Summer Menu at Botanicus Bistro!
This season’s Spring & Summer Menu is all about healthy comfort food! We cook with seasonal, local produce & our fresh herbs from our garden. The results are colorful plates that make your mouth water with their irresistible aroma!
Learn about the health benefits of herbs and essential oils. Discover the Cypriot & Mediterranean plants during your walk inside the Woodland, Herb Gardens & Distillation Room. Find the exit inside the big maze! Take part in educational games, workshops and don’t miss out on our huge annual festivals!
Make the most out of your relaxing day out in nature with a Boho picnic in the Woodland. Taste authentic Mediterranean cuisine with our own herbal touch in the Botanicus Bistro!
Group Excursions & School Trips
- For group excursions we offer a tour in the herb gardens & in the distillation room. During the tour you will learn about the benefits & uses of Cypriot & Mediterranean herbs and how essential oils are extracted.
- For School Trips we offer a fun educational quest for all ages which pupils can do alongside their teachers in the herb gardens, maze and woodland.
BOHO PICNIC IN THE FOREST
With fun activities & masterclasses in our workshop space, delicious food in the Botanicus Bistro & outdoor activities in the park, you are sure to experience a fantastic day out with your family!
A fun day out in nature like no other!
- Go on an educational and relaxing walk around the 9 themed herb gardens. We have educational game sheets for all ages!
- Furthermore, discover the indigenous trees of Cyprus in a woodland shaped in the shape of our island with Cypress trees
- Moreover, challenge yourself by finding your way out of our big maze and take gorgeous pictures on top of the watchtower inside the maze
- If you are open to new experiences, see how essential oils are distilled in our distillation room. Additionally, you can learn about the health benefits of each essential oil we make
- Enjoy a complimentary cup of herbal tea in the tea room with your entrance ticket. You can choose from a variety of fresh and healthy vegetarian and vegan dishes and desserts on our menu
- Browse our natural products in our shop, all of them are made by hand on-site. Our staff is happy to help you find herbs that suit your needs.
How it all began
Cyherbia Botanical Park & Labyrinth is a family business established in 2012. The story behind the vision and motivation of Cyherbia began in 2004. Adam and Miranda, struggled with their firstborn Melina, who used to get sick a lot as a child. Melina had immune system problems and would get sick more often than usual. Obviously, by being given prescriptions for various pharmaceutical drugs and antibiotics, she would get many side effects. Her immune system weakened even more by the age of 4, due to overmedication. The antibiotics had become ineffective and Melina had no defenses left against even the mildest cold or flu.
NatCy Soap: Research Program - Natural Products
The NatCy Soap Research Project is an innovative collaboration between Frederick University researchers, the Department of Pharmacy, and Cyherbia Botanical Park. This project’s goal is the creation of a natural soap extracted from the Saponaria Cypria species, an endemic plant of Cyprus. Importantly, the results of the experiments will be used to produce an innovative natural product from Cyherbia Botanical Park.
Read our articles with recipes and learn more about the benefits of herbs and essential oils!
Enchanted Realms: A Magical Celebration at the Fairy Festival 2023
Enchanted Realms: A Magical Celebration at the Fairy Festival 2023 Cyherbia’s Fairy Festival 2023! Since the last Fairy Festival in 2019, after 4 long years,
Benefits of Eucalyptus essential oil you didn’t know
Eucalyptus oil benefits you didn’t know! Many specialists talk about eucalyptus oil benefits! Eucalyptus trees originally come from Australia and have been planted in warmer
5 Ways to use Rosemary essential oil for wellbeing
What is rosemary oil good for? The benefits of rosemary essential oil for skin care, hair growth, and overall health are amazing! Whatever method you