What is Rose hip good for?
Rose hips are the round portion of the rose flower just below the petals. Rose hips contain the seeds of the rose plant. Dried rose hips, shells and the seeds are used together to make medicine.
Rose hip tea contains a lot of vitamin C, able to prevent and treat colds, flu, and vitamin C deficiencies.
- Use for stomach disorders including stomach spasms, stomach acid deficiency, preventing stomach irritation and ulcers, and as a “stomach tonic” for intestinal diseases.
- Used for diarrhea, constipation, gallstones, gallbladder ailments, lower urinary tract and kidney disorders, fluid retention (dropsy or edema)
- Relieves gout, back and leg pain (sciatica)
- May help against diabetes, high cholesterol, weight loss, high blood pressure, chest ailments, fever
- Increases immune function during exhaustion, increasing blood flow in the limbs, increasing urine flow
What does rose hip taste like?
Rose hip tea has a floral, slightly sweet flavor with a touch of tartness. You can enjoy rose hip tea both hot or iced, add a teaspoon of honey as a sweetener.
Rose hip tea approximate weight: 100g. The weight varies depending on the density of the herb.
There are no reviews yet.