Lavender Festival 2018 Cyherbia Botanical Park Cyprus
This year we collaborated with FDI (Freedom Dolls Initiative)
Every year lavender festival has new things to offer. One of the highlights of Lavender Festival 2018 was the collaboration with FDI (Freedom Dolls Initiative) Fabrics were donated to FDI. Survivors from human trafficking made handmade dolls with the fabrics. We spread awareness about human trafficking in Cyprus to visitors. All donations and doll sales went to the survivors.
Workshops and events we organized during the Lavender Season 2018
- Meditation walks in the lavender meditation garden
- Crafts such as wreaths, french wands, outdoor decorations (pots and plants)
- Essential oil extraction with presentation on the benefits of lavender
- Creative workshops: make a lavender wand, lavender window hanger, candle holder, mini tree, dream catchers.
- Cooking with lavender demonstration
- Lavender meditation workshop
Photoshoots in lavender, with our resident photographer Melina Tringis.