“A person who thinks all the time has nothing to think about except thoughts. So he loses touch with reality, and lives in a world of illusion” – Alan Watts
Take a break out of your busy timetable to recharge and ground yourself in nature. We organize guided meditations for groups of 10-15 people.
Meditations are held outside in the beauty of the trees, aromatic herbs and flowers. You can choose where you would like to meditate.
- Lavender Meditation Labyrinth: The favourite spot of all the people who have joined in the past. This garden is open in June and July every year, when lavender is blooming. This garden has high energy vibrations, gets in touch with the heart chakra and crown chakra. We offer the “Butterfly Transformation” meditation guide here.
- Enchanted Woodland: Feel the love that has been put into creating this woodland in the beginning of our creation. Feel the love they give back to you. Ground yourself and come back to your roots.
Meditation locations based on seasons of the year:
- Spring: Enchanted Woodland
- Summer: Lavender meditation labyrinth
- Autumn: Enchanted Woodland
- Winter: Enchanted Woodland
What to expect:
Are you coming with a group? You can bring your own meditation guide or you can meditate with our own guide.
We will show you how to get to your chosen location, you can stay there for 1-2 hours. If you would like to stay all day you let us know in advance.
At the end of your meditation, you will have a detoxing herbal tea in our tea room, you can sit back and enjoy tranquility. Nourish your body with a freshly made, healthy lunch from our kitchen.
Lavender Meditation Labyrinth
Email us to book: firstname.lastname@example.org