“A person who thinks all the time has nothing to think about except thoughts. So he loses touch with reality, and lives in a world of illusion” – Alan Watts
Take a break out of your busy timetable to recharge and ground yourself in nature. We organize guided meditations for groups of 10-15 people.
Experience connection with the self and nature in the lavender labyrinth through meditation and movement. Veronica and Melina will guide you on a spiritual walk, where you will bond with mother earth and inner psyche on a higher level.
First, we will meditate while walking through lavender with the aim to transform our self to our greatest potential. We will have a moment to send our aspirations, wishes or goals to mother earth.
Then, we will move to explore ways of achieving what we desire and need in life, while being surrounded by lavender.
At the end, we will taste refreshing lavender lemonade and frozen lavender sorbet to fulfill this experience.
Book your place by sending a message to Cyherbia’s Page.
Ticket is €15, which includes the experience, the lavender lemonade and sorbet, as well as the ticket to the entire park. Feel free to come earlier if you want to go to the big maze, woodland or herb garden!
Meditations are held outside in the beauty of the trees, aromatic herbs and flowers. You can choose where you would like to meditate.
Meditation locations based on seasons of the year:
- Spring: Enchanted Woodland
- Summer: Lavender meditation labyrinth
- Autumn: Enchanted Woodland
- Winter: Enchanted Woodland
- Lavender Meditation Labyrinth: The favourite spot of all the people who have joined in the past. This garden is open in June and July every year, when lavender is blooming. This garden has high energy vibrations, gets in touch with the heart chakra and crown chakra. We offer the “Butterfly Transformation” meditation guide here.
- Enchanted Woodland: Feel the love that has been put into creating this woodland in the beginning of our creation. Feel the love they give back to you. Ground yourself and come back to your roots.
What to expect:
Are you coming with a group? You can bring your own meditation guide or you can meditate with our own guide.
We will show you how to get to your chosen location, you can stay there for 1-2 hours. If you would like to stay all day you let us know in advance.
At the end of your meditation, you will have a detoxing herbal tea in our tea room, you can sit back and enjoy tranquility. Nourish your body with a freshly made, healthy lunch from our kitchen.
Browse our herbal shop, visit the distillation room and enjoy walking in the park.
Lavender Meditation Labyrinth
Email us to book: firstname.lastname@example.org