Struggling to wake up even when you’re already at the office?There are many reasons why you can feel tired, even when you haven’t been all that active or stressed. But first, you need to understand where energy comes from in order to gain it, here are 3 sources:
- Food: Your body needs glucose, from carbohydrates , but it can also use fatty acids from fats and amino acids from proteins. It is very important that you put yourself first – so even when you don’t have time to cook, try cooking meals and keep them in containers to take with you to work or find good quality places to buy ready made healthy meals.
- Exercise is a must, as it releases stress and helps fight depression and boosts energy levels. When you exercise often, you will get better sleep at night too, which will also help fight fatigue.
- Lifestyle plays a major role in your energy levels and overall happiness. Whatever your lifestyle is, try to balance it as much as possible, in order to be able to take care of yourself as much as you take care of others!
NOW LET’S GET TO THE FUN STUFF: ENERGIZING HERBS!
MORNING: Breakfast or no breakfast, start your day with a large glass of water and 20 drops of one or more energizing extract(s):
- Tribulus Extract is the number one extract for boosting energy levels. It enhances physical endurance in athletes and may boost muscle mass and reduce fat. A power tonic for body.
- Gotu Kola Extract, known as the ‘longevity herb’, boosts cognitive function, improves blood circulation, reduces fatigue. It is rich in triterpenoid compounds, which beneficially affect collagen – which means it helps get rid of scars.
- Nettle Leaf Extract is full of vitamins (A, C, K, as well as several B vitamins), minerals (calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium), fats (linoleic acid, linolenic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and oleic acid), amino acids, polyphenols and pigments. What does this mean? Its nutrients are antioxidants for your body and nourish the heart, the circulatory system, kidneys and liver. Nettle leaf boosts your energy levels and immune system.
- Nettle Tea
- Vitality Tea
- Energy Tea
- Green Tea
- Rock Rose
- Dandelion Leaf
- Green Tea with Jasmine and Bergamot
- Green Tea with Apple and Cinnamon